1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
So, here goes:
1. The nearest book – literally, the closest book to me as I type this – is Perspective! For Comic Book Artists, by David Chelsea.
3. I’ve found the fifth sentence, but am I supposed to post that? Or just the next ones? I guess just the next ones. Here goes:
4. “So, do you think you’re ready to do some three-point drawing? Am I! Here, hold this.”
5. I am tagging:
I’ve already said it was Lynn who tagged me. If you missed the hyperlink above, he’s also listed in my Links.
Now what? I noticed that Lynn also tagged Donald Trump and Mark Cuban, but so far, they haven’t done the fifth sentence thing.